Thank you for purchasing a sponsorship in support of A Night of Broadway Stars! Below you will find all you need to know to create and submit your ad. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to featuring you and/or your company at our event!
• Provide finished ad to email@example.com
• Finished Ad Sizing:
• Sponsor and Broadway Star ads - 18"(W) x 12"(H) in dimension
• All ads - high-res (300 dpi or greater)
• Additional Content:
• Provide separate high-res (300 dpi or greater) company logo file
• Send company web address
• Include in your email submission, the name and/or company associated with the Sponsorship and the Sponsorship level.
• Format: preferably .jpg, .png or .psd, and we accept .pdf
• Resolution: Finished ad must be 300 dpi or greater
• In an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, share the following content for the creation of your ad:
• Template: Select which template you’d like as your ad base (Template 1, Template 2, Template 3)
• Graphics: Send high-res (300 dpi or greater) logo, photo or any illustration you’d like incorporated into your ad
• Copy: Submit copy that may include a congratulatory message, company contact info, etc.
• Format: preferably .png or .psd, and we accept .pdf
• Resolution: All images, logos, photos, illustrations must be 300 dpi or greater
• Edits: A one-time edit will be allowed prior to ad approval. Once ad is approved it may not be revised.
Please Note: Although these specs may seem atypical for the web, we also use the file for a Presentation Slideshow at the event that requires high resolution for optimal clarity.
Ads or ad content should be submitted within one week of purchase date for maximum online exposure in the pre-event period. Final deadline for inclusion in the at-event slideshow presentation is Monday, June 4, 2018.
Ads received after this date cannot be guaranteed to be included in the at-event slideshow presentation. All ads will be posted for online viewing regardless of submission date.
For millions of homeless and trafficked youth, basic needs like a hearty meal, a warm bed, and safe shelter are true luxuries. They deserve these things and so much more — the joys of childhood, the guidance of caring adults, and a chance to imagine and live their dreams.
Covenant House was founded more than 45 years ago to serve these young people with absolute respect and unconditional love. From a single drop-in center in New York City in 1972, Covenant House has grown into the largest primarily privately funded agency serving homeless youth in the Americas.
With a robust network spanning 31 cities in six countries, we provide our young people with food, shelter, immediate crisis care, and essential services. To date, our trauma-informed, resilience-directed services have helped more than 1.5 million homeless youth transform their lives.
For more information, please visit www.covenanthouse.org.